Purchasing a puppy from a current litter
Step 1. Choose a litter
- Go to the Litters page to select the litter that you would like to have a puppy from.
- Contact us, and we will answer any questions you may have about our puppies and get to know you.
- To hold a puppy of your gender choice, you may place a $500 (non-refundable) deposit via Venmo. We also accept cash and checks.
- The order of choosing from a litter is based on a first-come, first-serve.
- Example: if you are the third person to put a deposit down on a male in a litter, you get the third pick of the males, and your choosing appointment will be scheduled third.
- Once the puppies are born, we will contact you and begin Step 2.
Step 2. Choosing your specific puppy
- Schedule a day to come and meet all the puppies and pick the perfect puppy for your family.
- We try to schedule these appointments 1-3 weeks after the puppies are born or sooner.
- The order of choosing from a litter is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Example: if you are the third person to put a deposit down on male in a litter, you get the third pick of the males, and your choosing appointment will be scheduled third.
- Choosing appointments are always scheduled for when the puppies are 5-6 weeks old.
- We ask that you be willing to be flexible in scheduling. Litters can have 10 or more puppies in them, and that means we have a lot of appointments to schedule.
- We also ask that you do your best to be at your appointment on time, so that it does not interfere with other appointments.
- You may choose your puppy in person at one of our locations or via video call.
- We wait until the puppies are this age, because the personalities of each puppy begin to show more. It is very important, when choosing a puppy, to be able to see character traits and temperament that will best fit your family.
Step 3. Taking your new puppy home!
- After your choosing appointment, we will schedule an appointment to pick up your new family member.
- This is always scheduled for when the puppies turn 8 weeks of age.
- When you come to pick your puppy up, you will need to bring the remaining amount due for the puppy,
- We accept – Cash, Venmo, and Checks
- If you are not able to physically come and retrieve your puppy, we do shipping and flight nanny puppies. (see bottom of page)
- If for personal reasons you are unable to pick up your puppy at 8 weeks of age, a $100 per week boarding fee will be charged.
- After the puppies are born, we will send you updated pictures of the puppies once a week.
- After you have chosen a puppy, we will send you updated pictures of your puppy once a week.
- At 6-8 weeks of age, our puppies receive: a well puppy check (preformed by our local veterinarian), worming, and immunizations.
- Our puppies cost $2,500 in total. Your deposit is included in that amount.
Purchasing a puppy from a future litter
- First, visit our Litters page to see what litters are coming up in the future.
- If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a litter in the future, we charge a $100, non-refundable fee.
- The $100 goes towards your future deposit, and the total of your future puppy.
- After you are put on the list for the litter of your choice, we will contact you when the puppies are born.
- You then will put the remaining $400 of the deposit down on your puppy.
- The rest of the process follows the steps above starting at step 2.
Our reservation lists can fill up quickly, please keep this in mind and plan ahead when choosing your new family addition.
Out-of-state purchase.We ship puppies within the United States. Contact us and we can make arrangements. Additional costs such as: airline ticket for puppy, crate for transportation, and health certificate clearance for flight will apply. Additional costs will be quoted individually.